Zilliz Cloud v0.11.0
Release date: 2023-02-13
In this release, the email notification feature is reinforced. You will receive email notifications at the following events:
- Account verification, suspension, reactivation, etc.
- Credit balance and expiration
- Billing and payment
- Database inactivities
- Upcoming system maintenance
- Subscribed resource alerts
- Confirmed receipt of user feedback
Inline guidance for beginners
In this release, the inline guidance for beginners is greatly improved for fast onboarding. Now you can finish the online tutorial within five minutes, with no background knowledge required. Enjoy it!
Zilliz Cloud v0.10.0
Release date: 2023-01-10
In this release, Zilliz Cloud offers a data preview capability. You can find the Data Preview feature tab on each collection page. The preview table lets you view all the values of a set of sampled entities in a collection, which makes it easy to verify your data.
Along with the data preview capabilities, you can select any of the vectors in the preview table and use them as the query vector. This allows you to quickly verify the neighboring data in your collection.
Zilliz Cloud now provides a demo dataset to help beginners get familiar with the functionalities of vector databases. The demo dataset is derived from a Kaggle dataset. It contains details of over 5,000 articles published between Jan 2020 to August 2020 in prominent publications.
Now, you can experience the whole set of vector database functionalities easily, with no extra effort needed for data preparation. Enjoy it!
Zilliz Cloud v0.9.0
Release date: 2022-12-05
New UI for Zilliz Cloud services
With this release, we are pleased to introduce the new UI for Zilliz Cloud. A tree-based navigation structure in the brand-new UI offers you much more intuitive guidance. All the functionalities are organized into five categories:
- The Databases function set provides one-stop capabilities for database-level and collection-level management.
- The Admin function set offers functionalities for access control and resource monitoring.
- The Activities function set gives a detailed view of system events.
- The Billing function set provides the functionalities for payment and invoice management.
- The System Settings function set provides all system configuration entries.
All these functions are now available in a 90-day free trial on Zilliz Cloud. Try Now!
Support AWS region US-East-2
We are pleased to announce that Zilliz Cloud now supports service deployment on a new AWS region US-East-2. Currently, the supported regions are AWS US-West-2 and US-East-2.
Private link provides a private connection from your application to a database. The private link solution caters to the need for private, more secure, and more efficient connectivity to Zilliz Cloud services.
To set up a database connection with a private link, you need to register your VPC endpoint with Zilliz Cloud to create a private link and map the link to the DNS name of the endpoint. Learn more.
Data import from large files
We are pleased to announce that Zilliz Cloud now supports data import from large files. You can bulk-insert data into your collection from a file up to 512 MB. The files can be located either in an S3 bucket or on your local disk. Learn more.
Zilliz Cloud v0.8.0
Release date: 2022-11-18
- Opens to the public and no invitation is needed to register with Zilliz Cloud.
- Supports big-data CUs.
- Supports allocating a maximum of 32 CUs to a database.
- Supports importing data from local files and AWS S3 buckets.
- Supports auto-indexing and you do not need to select indexing types anymore.
- Supports settings up resource monitors for QPS and query latency.
- Improves database creation performance by five times.
- Optimizes the UI performance for better user experience.
Zilliz Cloud v0.7.0
Release date: 2022-09-15
- Upgrades the collection view UI.
- Upgrades the vector search UI.
- Supports signup with Google.
- Supports system maintenance settings.
Zilliz Cloud v0.6.0
Release date: 2022-08-30
- Supports larger standard vector database.
- Supports managing collections on Cloud UI.
- Supports managing index on Cloud UI.
- Supports executing vector search on Cloud UI.
- Disables database access from the Internet by default for security concerns.
- Improves whitelisting experience.
- Supports credits.
- Improves Cloud UI for better interaction.
- Improves internal system for better stability and performance.
Zilliz Cloud v0.5.0
Release date: 2022-08-01
- Supports viewing collections on Cloud UI.
- Supports viewing collections schema on Cloud UI.
- Supports creating collections on Cloud UI.
- Supports deleting collections on Cloud UI.
- Supports viewing index on Cloud UI.
- Improves Cloud UI for better interaction.
Zilliz Cloud v0.4.0
Zilliz Cloud is a cloud-native service for Milvus, you can set up your Milvus cluster to unlock high-performance similarly search with no extra effort needed for infrastructure management. We are currently in preview and if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Release date: 2022-07-22
- Supports creating a vector database on AWS region:
- Supports all Core Milvus features.
- Supports suspending and resuming vector databases.
- Supports viewing basic vector database metrics.
- Supports database user management.
- Supports creating multiple projects.
- Supports setting IP Whitelist at the project level.
- Supports viewing user operational events.
- Supports enabling MFA with email.